Sunday, August 7, 2022

 


Well, a month has now gone by and I thought the pain would have eased by now, but I find that instead it only grows a little more each day.  In reality, the wounds haven't even scabbed over yet...  But, I've proved a fundamental truth to myself, and that is that life goes on no matter what.


So, since this has always been my therapy, I guess tomorrow, I'll be back at it and see if it helps.



I know inquiring minds want to know, and someday I'll share it all, but for now I've just got to get on with what's left of life.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Hope you'll get out of your issues with a growth for you. is it physical or mental but no matter, this bad times will be for better days. In a very different way, I did have COVID 19, Omicron, for 3 weeks at the end of June and it was really hard even if I was triple vaccinated. But now all is ok. Hope to see all of your nice posts soon. Love and Peace from Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are well now... Thanks for the love and peace.

      Delete

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.