Monday, October 15, 2012

"I Am Always Remembering..."


On this day, six year ago today, I sought my answer from God about the true nature of my heart and about true love and about what life could be for me and the man I had truly fallen in love with.
I prayed upon my knees that day from sunrise to sunset. And as I felt the sun moving from one window to the next as the day passed by, God spoke to my heart quite clearly. I had finally asked of Him the right questions and He answered me and I could hear Him. God revealed that He had made no mistake in me... My heart was exactly as He intended. He shared with me that He had ordained love for all His sons and daughters and He approved of all love including mine. And then finally, He gave me a warning about the fear and evil in the world that tries to destroy love. And He explained to me the dangers of loving a heart that feared, and I understood.

Late that night, I bravely declared my love to the one who had fearfully stolen my heart and my world has never been the same...


"Fear Eats the Soul"



2 comments:

  1. Sound to me that you finally came to your senses. Has nothing to do with God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I forget to mention. Loved the film.

    ReplyDelete

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.