Friday, September 22, 2023

"Just For Fun..."


This once happened to me in a
McDonald's washroom in Canada...

Many years ago, I was working near Toronto and I decided to stop for a bite to eat on my way home to Detroit at the weekend. I decided I'd better take a pitstop before getting back on the road. When I walked into the washroom, there was nobody else there, but just as the splash started, in walked another fella. I tried not to notice when this fella came and stood right beside me. But then I realized he wasn't doing his business, he was just standing there with his eyes fixed on my MVP. I finally had to acknowledge his gaze and when I looked over at him, when his eyes darted up to mine, a sultry smile flashed across his face.  

So what happened next?

Click "Read more" to find out.

Not a darn thing... 

I was literally out of there in "two shakes."

I'm a serious prude. In my mind, love and sex are inexplicable linked, so nothing could have happened.

Yeah, I'm one of those.


P.S. Sorry I "click-bated" you, but come on, what did you expect from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.