Wednesday, February 3, 2016

"A Little Sane Advice..."


Steve Grand shares his thoughts and advice
on being true to yourself...


Published on Feb 2, 2016

As I make way for this next chapter of my journey (which includes new music and other stuff :D) I want to get something's off my chest. This being one of them.

This video is an effort to wade beyond the zero-depth-entry area that has been my public presence. Maybe we will get past our ankles with this one ;)

I was going to post this with a bunch of disclaimers, but forget it. I'll let it stand alone. Some people will get it, some people won't. Either way, I'll be okay :)

...Okay fine, but just one!: This video is not about Internet hate (if ONLY that were the extent of my life's struggle ;)). It's about learning that the real struggle is feeling okay enough with yourself that you don't fall apart every time someone has an unpleasant opinion of you. And in 2016, that's an especially important lesson for all of us!

And no. There is no other reason there is a shirtless picture of me in the thumbnail other than getting you to look up. I'll get called an attention-whore anyways. May as well actually use it to my advantage where it counts ;)

- Steve


Self-Acceptance and Self-Love are states of being we must ACTIVELY CHOOSE for ourselves. YOU deserve the final say over how you should feel about yourself.


(FULL TRANSCRIPT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/SteveGrandArtist)


*******


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.