AI Generated
I think this meme appealed to me when I saw it because I've got a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks...
Interestingly, I've never been undressed in front of my doctors since I started getting regular check ups a few years back. I think I have an anti-fetish, I don't like underwear... I do wear undershirts, but for the last 15 years or so I've preferred to go commando when it comes to bottoms. About the only time I wear undershorts is when I go to the doctor, for just in case. In fact, thinking about it, the last time I had to disrobe for a doctor was back in the Navy more than 30 years ago.
Surprisingly, for a man in his 60's I've never had a digital prostate exam, although I did start annual PSA screenings a few years ago. I doubt that my doctors will ever suggest one since I am out to them. I think it might feel weirder than it usually does for them and me in my case.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.