Anything that this ASSHOLE will do to stop voters to get to the polls. What kind of banana democracy are you living in? In Canada where I live and in many democratic countries, voters lists are never in jeopardy or the location for us to go voting is public and managed by a separate comity which is none partisan too. All what I see and hear on voting in USA seems so insane and pro partisan mainly GOP-MAGA gerrymandering. USA seems to become more like a «banana republic» where dictators are managing to be reelected no matter what.
Anything that this ASSHOLE will do to stop voters to get to the polls.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of banana democracy are you living in?
In Canada where I live and in many democratic countries, voters lists are never in jeopardy or the location for us to go voting is public and managed by a separate comity which is none partisan too.
All what I see and hear on voting in USA seems so insane and pro partisan mainly GOP-MAGA gerrymandering.
USA seems to become more like a «banana republic» where dictators are managing to be reelected no matter what.