It was around this time of the morning exactly 20 years ago today when I first read what had come from out of the ethereal mist as I had restlessly slept in the night... Seemingly, it was an innocent message that at the time I thought offered me a reason to hope. Little did I know that what would soon be viewed as the beginning of all my dreams coming true, would instead after the course of less than three short years turn out to be the sum of all my fears...
And yet, after vainly trying to move on to what has in reality only been a similitude of life's dreams, every single day for twenty years has begun with "I love you, Stephen" silently spoken from lips that are now pale and chapped having long since lost the last blush of youth they held on that morning when I first read this.


Tuesday August 22, 2006 - 12:56 am EDT
Chris Stone has sent you a message
Tampa, Florida US
Sent To: Christopher
Hey Christopher
I was reading through your 360 Page and found it to be interesting. I added yours to mine in hopes to maybe have some dialogue at some point in the future.
"In The Beginning..."


Tuesday August 22, 2006 - 12:56 am EDT
Chris Stone has sent you a message
Tampa, Florida US
Sent To: Christopher
Hey Christopher
I was reading through your 360 Page and found it to be interesting. I added yours to mine in hopes to maybe have some dialogue at some point in the future.
"I am always remembering...
And my greatest fear is that I may not live long enough to forget."

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.