When I visit today for the 21st Mother's Day since she left us, I'll remember that day in May of 2007 when the beloved one stood beside me as I honored she who gave me life and taught me the truth of love.
I am always remembering....
And my greatest fear is that I may not live long enough to forget.
"Fear Eats the Soul"
Epilogue
It was a lovely day and the cemetery as well manicured for the busiest day of the year there. When we return on Memorial Day, I'll have to bring some car wax to polish Mom and Dad's memorials. And yes, although I was there with Husband, I was remembering that day in 2007.


Today is my first Mother's Day without my mom who passed on March 15 this year. She is still in my thoughts and heart for the rest of my life. She was 97yo born in 1927.
ReplyDeleteDear Friend, I'm sorry for your loss. You are right, she will be with you always.
Delete