Thursday, September 19, 2024

"This Made Me Smile..."




What I Like About This: First off, yep, it's from p*rn, but it's a cute storyline. The grunt from the factory floor seduces the boss right there in the office. But what really made me smile is that Mr. Suit Wearer really seems to be into it, look at that big grin! Then I had to laugh again because I work in corporate America and the big continuity problem here is that Mr. Suit Wearer doesn't get to wear his diamond stud earring to the office. Hell, it took a Supreme Court case against the company I work with before black people could wear their hair in braids or cornrows. Although I was Mr. Suit Wearer for a lotta years, and even though I occasionally fantasized about it, nothing like this ever happened to me... Oh well! 😒



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.