Saturday, August 3, 2024

"This Made Me Smile..."


Adult entertainment (don't want to upset the algorithms by using the "p" word) producers are really struggling to come up with new storylines and honestly the outtakes, gifs and memes that people post online are incredibly entertaining.

Last week I read a post on Elon's playground where someone was defending Jake Gyllenhaal's acting ability and everytime I think about it, I'm tickled to laughter. Then the other day, I made the mistake of thinking of it during a meeting with my boss, who noticed the grin on my face.  This is what that post said:
"Don't tell me Jake Gyllenhaal can't act, he had me believing he was making love in a tent while freezing on the cold hard ground with no lube and a bussy full of beans!"
But I will say, both he and Heath Ledger's best and most tender love scene in Brokeback Mountain was the next one here: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.