Saturday, July 27, 2024

"Sometimes In Advertising..."



Have you seen this hilariously entertaining commercial from L'OrĂ©al's skin care brand CeraVe? I saw it for the first time this morning and loved it! And as I wondered why, since I don't do a skin care routine of any kind, I realized it was because I thought the doctor was cute.  I'll admit it, the older I grow, the more I've started to notice when I see someone whose attractiveness I find appealing. Imagine my surprise when as I Googled the ad, I found out he's a real dermatologist (which the ad reveals, as well). So down the internet rabbit hole I went... And I discovered the good doctor is quite the social media devotee.


Geez, Doc... if I wasn't a married man, you could pop my pimple anytime!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.