Sunday, July 28, 2024

"A Thought To Ponder..."


Offered for your consideration, one of the greatest songs of the 1970's

Here is Bill Withers performing the song he'd written and released on his second album in April 1972, that by July of that year had topped the charts in the U.S. and over the next few years became an international best selling single around the world.

I especially love this song since it calls us to our better nature, and to help one another, definitely something we could use today...


I have to admit that I'm often moved to tears as I listen to this live performance and it reminds me of the times in my life that this lovely song's advice guided me along my own journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.