Sunday, September 27, 2020

"I Am Always Remembering..."


Is this a fact or a question...?


I am often struck by the many coincidences that made for so many memories of Love's days, all of which I once believed would never come... 
 

Yesterday was the anniversary of the last time I spoke to the beloved one, and today marks the anniversary of the first time we met.  It was the first thing I thought of in the darkness as I stirred from another restless slumber.  For just a moment, as I lay in a cold lonely bed next to where he once shared his warmth with me, I recalled and relived that moment when I turned around to behold for the first time he who would become forever beloved.


My greatest fear is that I may not live long enough to forget...


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.