Saturday, September 26, 2020

"I Am Always Remembering..."


It was around eleven o'clock on a morning not unlike this morning, when eleven years ago today, I last heard the beloved one's voice.

He pled for mercy and forgiveness telling me of how he planned to change his life and of how I would be proud of him.  I've often wondered what changes were wrought and if I would indeed be proud of him.  

But of course, it mattereth not, because I never stopped loving him, even from across the many miles and years, he has always possessed the greatest part of my heart and thus here I am again wondering and remembering...


My greatest fear is that I may not live long enough to forget.


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.