Tuesday, May 26, 2020

"This Made Me Smile..."


Three German Shepards were at the vet's office.  They get to talking, and they ask the first German Shepard, "Why are you here...?" and the first German Shepard says, "I got really excited when my master came home yesterday and I piddled on the floor and they brought me here." The other two asked, "What are they going to do to you?" "They say there going to put me to sleep."

They ask the second German Shepard, "Why are you here...?" and he replied, "Yesterday, the doorbell rang and I got so excited that I bit the mailman." "What are they going to do you?" the other two asked. "They say there going to put me to sleep."

They ask the third German Shepard, "Why are you here...?" and he says, "Yesterday, I was in the bathroom with my master, and when she got out of the tub, she dropped her towel and when she bent over to pick it up, I saw and I couldn't help myself, so I jumped on her back and started humping her." And the other two asked, "What are they going to do to you. are they going to put you to sleep too?" "No, they say they're just going to trim my nails."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.