Thursday, September 26, 2019

"I Am Always Remembering..."


IX • XXVI • MMIX

How strange it is to realize that every morning without fail, my first thoughts are of him...  This morning, I realized that it had been exactly 10 years to the day since I last heard his voice.

This morning, as I recalled the 12 or so minutes that we talked that day, I remembered how he told me he was going to change himself and that I'd someday be proud of him... I admit that I've wondered every day since if he did change himself and if I would be proud of him, but all I only know is that I still love him.

Although it didn't occur to me at the time, that last talk, that  last time I heard his voice, was almost exactly 3 years from the first time I met him in person... and every single day, from that first day to this last day, until this day today has never been the same - That is the power of love.


I am always remembering...


"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.