Monday, July 16, 2012

"This Made Me Smile..."

This morning while out for my constitutional (long walk), as I was crossing an intersection, a car horn blew and when I looked back, a car full of young women we're sitting at the light smiling widely at me and one young woman blew me a kiss.  Well, I had to smile as I thought to myself, "Maybe I've still got it... But, sweeties, I'm married and my husband won't appreciate you objectifying me..."

It's been warm here and so I was wearing my short-shorts this morning, so maybe I need to get myself one of these tee-shirts to wear with 'em.

Anyway, the husband and I had a good laugh about it this morning when I got back.  This made me smile!

"Fear Eats the Soul"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.