Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"The Things That Love Says..."

“Eye Level”
Acrylic on canvas - Steven Walker



“ALL I WANT IS TO LOVE YOU”

By Tracy Donovan



ALL I WANT IS TO LOVE YOU

for the rest of my life…

to wake up every morning

with you by my side,

knowing that no matter what happens,

I’ll be able to come home

to your loving arms.



ALL I WANT IS TO SHARE EVERYTHING WITH YOU…

to talk to you about our ideas, our dreams,

the little everyday things

that make us laugh,

and the not-so-little things

that we can’t help worrying about.



ALL I WANT IS TO GIVE YOU MY LOVE…

as a place you can always

come to for acceptance

or the simple comfort that silence brings

when things left unspoken can still be understood.



ALL I WANT

IS TO GROW OLD WITH YOU…

to watch our life unfold,

our dreams, one by one, come true.



ALL I WANT

IS TO LOVE YOU FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.