Monday, June 11, 2012

"You Can Ask Me Anything..."


While it's true and a few of you know it, you can ask me anything and I'll tell you the truth (in as far as I know it)... And today I ran across a great Tumblr blog that's chock full of truth and great advice for gay and questioning people.  The author goes by the name of Kev and I have to say that his readers have asked and continue to ask some of the most thoughtful questions that you might ever imagine.  To Kev's credit, he responds with kind, thoughtful, and wisely insightful answers that are rooted in common sense and reality.  I really enjoyed reading the genuinely sincere advice that he's been giving there... I even found answers to some of my own lingering questions about life.

The name of the blog is "Gay Male Love" and you can visit it here.  Although many of you read this blog from work, be advised that "Gay Male Love" is definitely NSFW due to some explicit (but beautiful) photo content.

"Fear Eats the Soul"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.