Monday, June 21, 2010

"Remembering Love's Journey"


Early this morning, well before dawn, I was wide awake thinking of what this day will bring... I realized almost immediately that I was in a somber mood for a couple of reasons, the first of which being that tonight is Detroit's International Freedom Festival Fireworks display on the riverfront. I wrote about the significance of this annual event here last year.

Thankfully I will be occupied by work this evening and hopefully I won't have time to dwell on tonight's festivities. Unfortunately, I will probably get a bird's eye view of the fireworks on my way home tonight and that will likely refresh my memories of more hopeful days when I believed Stephen Christopher Harris' promises. Sadly, I was reminded of the cruelty of Stephen Christopher Harris by someone else this morning and I am likely to be thinking about it for the rest of the day today.

Such is life at times... It seems impossible to escape the grasp of "Remembering Love's Journey."

"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.