AI Generated
Have you ever wondered about relationships like this? I have. They definitely do exist as I know of several. As I've grown older, I've wondered are these really the dreams of men grown old? I certainly know that sometimes such relationships are little more than "Sugar Daddy" and "Gold Digger" arrangements, but I'm not so cynical as to believe that love is impossible between any two people regardless of their ages, or age difference, or anything else for that matter. Afterall, love is a mysterious thing; it strikes the hearts of men in surprising ways and at different times of their lives.
I don't believe I'll ever have such dreams no matter how old I might grow, even if I should outlive my husband, but you never know. This image reminded me of the episode of Weird City called "The One" which paired Dylan O’Brien and Ed O’Neill as a surprise May - December couple who didn't even realize that they had any same gender loving tendencies. If you've never seen it, it's worth a watch below, it's very entertaining.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.