Thursday, December 29, 2022

"Just For Fun..."


Two dogs and a black cat had died and went to the animal afterlife. The Great Deity Of All Animals looked down at the trio from its throne, and said to one of the dogs, a German shepherd, “What do you believe?”

The dog said, “I believe in loyalty to my master and protecting him and his family.”

The Great Deity said, “That is a worthy belief. Take your place beside my throne.”

Then the Great Deity said to the other dog, a collie, “What do you believe?”

The dog said, “I believe in loyalty to my master and helping him in his work - oh, and finding Timmy when he falls into a well.”

The Great Deity said, “That is a worthy belief. Take your place on the other side of my throne.”

Then the Great Deity said to the cat, “What do you believe?”

The cat said, “I believe,” then she paused to lick her paw and groom her ears, “I believe that you are sitting in my chair.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.