Wednesday, June 27, 2018

"The Truth About Who We Are..."


Syd, Advertising, Manila, Philippines
by thegaymenproject
photos by Kevin Truong





Syd, in his own words: "In my opinion it’s not that hard to be gay here (Manila) I think people are more accepting now. I work in advertising so people don’t care really if you’re gay or not. To date here is easy, I think, with Grindr and Tinder and Facebook. People just add each other on Facebook and start talking. But in a way that makes it more difficult because I think in the back of people’s minds they have too many options so it’s hard to choose. I think that’s a problem now. Technology and social networking, there’s so many options so people can’t settle with one."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.