Friday, October 11, 2013

"That First Kiss Was Like Coming Out All Over Again..."

 
In just a few hours or so, the anniversary of one of the greatest moments of my life will come and go again while being fully remembered and relived in my mind and in my heart as if for the very first time...

It was October 11, 2006, I was 42 years old and I had just come out to my family over the course of the two months just before that day.  More importantly, having waited half my life to even dare dream of love, I already knew that I was more in love with the man I'd only just met than I had ever been before or since... I was "in love" far beyond anything I had ever imagined "love" could be or feel like.  My heart had never felt so free or so joyous in all the years I'd been alive.  And it was at that momentous time in my life that I first truly experienced the power of love and the magic of a kiss... And the joy of being free and open about the truth of my heart.



"Fear Eats the Soul"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.