Sunday, April 8, 2012

"Reflections On Married Life..."

It's Easter Sunday and also our 1st Wedding Anniversary... My husband, Ed and I were married exactly one year ago today.  Looking back, we both can hardly believe a whole year has gone by so quickly but it has.  My promotion (which came right after we were married) and new job responsibilities kept me very busy for most of the year and Eddie was busy with his clients as well so I guess that's why the time passed without much notice.

When Ed and I got home last night, after dinner, we colored Easter eggs... I have to admit it was a lot of fun.  I hadn't done that since my son, Marvin was a little boy.  I didn't buy any Easter candy this year, but maybe I'll make some later today since I took the day off to celebrate our anniversary.

Ed and I will celebrate our milestone by having lunch at one of our favorite restuarants and then we'll take in a movie... The weather is quite nice today, so maybe we'll have a picnic in the park for dinner.

I love my husband and he loves me... Although it's not the intense all-consuming feeling that I felt for Stephen Christopher Harris, it's good and it feels right... It's based in truth and love and more than that I don't think I could ask for.


"Fear Eats the Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.