Saturday, December 11, 2010

"The Truth Is Eloquent"

I haven't really involved myself much in Dan Savage's "It Gets Better" campaign other than to post a couple of the videos people have made. I think maybe it's because sometimes I get caught up in the memories of when it wasn't good for me... of when I was afraid, of when I lived in fear. But it does get better, even if I haven't always believed it myself... but it is true, it does get better and it got better for me.

My online friend, the artist Rick Chris recently discovered and shared this IGB video by the Grandson of the Late Oral Roberts and I have to say that Rick is right when he says if there is only one of these videos that you see, then this is the one.





"Fear Eats the Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.