Sunday, March 8, 2015

"True Love Stories..."



My partner, Matt, and I have been together for over 10 years. 

We were introduced by his mother. She was a supervisor in the office I worked at the time. She gave me his number and I took a chance and called. 

In 2007, at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve, I entered 2008 on one knee and asked Matt to marry me. 

His career is a very demanding one and two years passed, no wedding. Then, while on a cruise in the Mediterranean, Matt proposed to me. He wanted me to know that even though we haven't had time to plan a wedding, it didn't mean he didn't want to spend the rest of our lives together. 


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.