Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"True Love Stories..."



Hi my name is Jorge I met my partner (Alex) in the fall of 2013. 

We met and started hanging out through mutual friends. Then we soon became gym buddies. I soon knew he was the one for me and I got the courage to give him a kiss. Soon after that we started dating and I love spending the most time we can with my kids who love him just as much as I do.

 Being with him is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I can't imagine my life without him and would love to spend my life growing old and making more memories along the way


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.