Thursday, August 7, 2014

"And The Truth Shall Set You Free..."


Congratulations to Philadelphia Meterologist and Television personality, Adam Joseph who came out on air and online yesterday when he announce that he an his partner Karl were celebrating the birth of their first child.




6ABC's Adam Joseph announced the birth of his first child yesterday, and for the first time publicly acknowledged his partner of five years, Karl.

Joseph and Karl welcomed baby Jacob at 1:41 a.m. Tuesday. Jacob weighed in at 9 pounds 1 ounce, and 21 inches long.

"While I believe every person reading this article should respect others' privacy, I decided to share this personal moment for my son," Joseph told me. "I want my son to be proud of both his fathers. From the day he was born, I want him to understand that families come in all shapes, sizes and colors. In our eyes, as long as there is unconditional love for a child, it doesn't matter who that child looks up to or leans on.

"Was I hesitant? Maybe for one split second and then it passed," he said. "This is unconditional love and hope. I truly wish that every person wanting a family can feel this overwhelming happiness and joy."



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.