Saturday, August 22, 2009

"In The Beginning..."






Tuesday August 22, 2006 - 10:54 am EDT

Chris Stone has sent you a message

Tampa, Florida US

Sent To: Christopher



RE: Hey Christopher

Thanks for adding me to your list...don't know why I hadn't notice that you are also from Detroit. I was born and raised in Motown...graduated from both HS and college. Currently, I am planning to relocate from Detroit to the south. Professional, I work as a consultant for a public accounting firm based in Boston. Also, I attend grad school part-time.

I am kind of new to 360 and don't know what the first topic of my blog should be. Being passionate about so many things, I am not sure where to begin. There is the whole dynamic of liberals vs. conservatives, politics, religion, mental health (narcissism and misogyny), the plight of the black male etc….

Well, I am not always too serious. I actually have a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and sometimes I crack myself up.

Anyway man, I am looking forward visiting your page often and learning more about you and perhaps keeping you in stitches. I heard somewhere that people cross paths at least three times in life before they actually meet for the first time. I’m not sure if it’s true but, the concept is intriguing.

Thanks again,

SCH

>-------------Christopher wrote:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for inviting me to your page and welcome to mine... I'm glad you found my page interesting and I'm looking forward to reading what you'll add to yours as well.

As I'm always interested in making new friendships, I hope we'll have the opportunity to share some insights on life and maybe even a laugh or two along the way.

Well, thanks again for the invitation. I'll look forward to hearing from you again.

Warm regards,

Christopher

>-------------Chris Stone wrote:

I was reading through your 360 Page and found it to be interesting. I added yours to mine in hopes to maybe have some dialogue at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.