Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Fear Eats the Soul..."

A surprise in today's email:

A "gift" for Stephen Christopher Harris...

AT&T Yahoo!


Removal of Picture and Name from Blog
Sunday, July 12, 2009 7:54 AM

Hello Christopher Flournoy,

I have thought about this for a while now; I have read your blogs and I have tried to understand your journey not only with "Stephen", but with life. I feel like I know you through your writings and my heart goes out to you in "Agape Love" for healing and understanding. However, I would like to request that you remove my image and my name from your blog.

I have never met you, but I feel your pain and frustrations. Please continue to express yourself in the way that works best for you, but again I request that all references to me "Charles Kelly" be avoided and not used in context of your blog.

I also again request that all images of "Charles Kelly" be removed and I request that all other photos and images of "Charles Kelly" be refrained from being posted in relationship with your blog the "The Unbearable Truth....Fear Eats the Soul" now and in the future.

Your relationship with "Stephen Christopher Harris" and my experience with him are very similar in many ways, but I prefer not to express my pain in public any longer, either through your blog or my own. I have decided to leave that part of my past in the past.

I appeal to your sense of dignity and honor in this matter. I know you do not have to honor my wishes and that you may even add these comments to your blog, but I had to ask for your consideration in this matter because of your keen sense of understanding and your quest for truth and honesty.

I wish you God's Speed in getting to a place of Peace in your experience with him. Your expressions of honesty, pain and understanding are admirable in your quest to understand the Truth. However, at this point in your journey and probably long before it ever started.... "You Knew The Truth...."

Charles Kelly


Charles
704-596-1870
704-634-2962 cell











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.