Sunday, October 22, 2017

"This Made Me Smile..."


Okay, time for some fun...

Believe it or not, until recently, I'd never heard of the game, "Marry - F*ck - Kill", but now that I do know what it is, I love to play it in my mind... So without further ado, can you guess which of these fellas from the AHF's "Downtown Funk" parody video got which votes from me and why?

Okay, think you know who's who?  Check your answers after the jump.

If you need some help, watch the entire video here.





So, how'd you do?

Marry - the fella in the blue shirt and grey suit is the "whole package"
(I've always liked sharp dressers and a killer smile wins everytime)

F*ck - well, the star out front has to be the winner
(He's almost as cute as grey suit fella, but he doesn't look like the marrying kind)

Kill - since I have to pick someone, the fella with the open shirt second from the left wins 
(I've never liked that look, I'm always telling my husband to button his shirt up)


Such fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.