Thursday, April 3, 2014

"This Made Me Smile..."

Drag Queens, Gay Models & In-N-Out Burgers Star In Beyonce "Partition" Parody Video

Adrian Garcia
April 2, 2014


The same YouTube creative team who brought us “Dunkin Love,” are back with a brand new Beyonce Parody, “In N Out Mission.” Adrian Anchondo and Reggie White have delivered another entertaining parody video featuring RuPaul Drag Race alum Honey Mahogany, and paying homage to the west coast fast food burger joint.

“Anyone that knows me knows of my love affair with In-N-Out Burger,” said Adrian Anchondo, one of the creative geniuses behind the parody video. “I was born in Cali but raised on the East Coast, where I was deprived for years of the best fast-food burger in the world. One year, one of my best friends flew from California for Christmas and she kept an In-N-Out Burger and fries in a cooler for me as a gift. It was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. When we did ‘Dunkin Love,’ I focused on the fact that it was an East Coast food that was needed on the West Coast, so it was only fitting that we would do the opposite for the sequel.”



"Fear Eats the Soul"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.