Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"The Truth About Life..."

An Oregon man who was nearly decapitated in a traffic accident has an epiphany about what he really wants from life now that he realizes how close he was to the end...


"I lived through something I shouldn’t have ... divine intervention is the only thing I can say because my hand shouldn't be attached, neither should my head...I told God, if he's going to save me from death from this and he doesn't send me a boyfriend, I'm going to call it a party foul.”

I'm sure God will send him a boyfriend and now that he know just how precious life really is, he'll be brave enough to accept that love is enough.


"Fear Eats the Soul"


H/T: Towleroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.