Monday, April 8, 2013

"Reflections On Married Life..."


It was two years ago today that my husband and I married in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.  To celebrate, we had a meal of Chicken Marsala and then we went to see a film this evening.

Sometimes it's little things that make a world of difference in your life...  I came home from work in a grumpy mood, but Eddie didn't let it upset him.  He had dinner ready when I got home and was waiting outside on the porch when I pulled up. After I gave him the card and candy I bought him, we enjoyed our meal and that made me feel better...


The film we saw (Olympus Has Fallen) was surprisingly good, although quite disturbing and hyper-violent.  Now that we're home for the evening, before I fall asleep, I know I'll think of someone else before I give my thanks for my husband.  Nonetheless, my husband loves me and I love him. And, that fact makes life good...

"Fear Eats the Soul"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.