Monday, October 23, 2017

"This Made Me Smile..."




Members of the '70s musical group "People's Choice"
from the video of their hit, "Party Is A Groovy Thing"

Okay, time for some fun...

Believe it or not, until recently, I'd never heard of the game, "Marry - F*ck - Kill", but now that I do know what it is, I love to play it in my mind... So without further ado, can you guess which of these fellas from their "Party Is A Groovy Thing" video got which votes from me and why?

By the way, I've loved this YouTube video ever since this song was featured in the Lee Daniels 2013 film, "The Butler." After all, who can forget an afro-ed, whore-hoop wearing Oprah dancing to this in her black and white polyester jumpsuit. Oh, and this video is one of my favorites for another reason too, the set decorations are most unusual, if I had to describe it, I'd say it's from an abortionist nightmare, if you watch the video, you'll see what I mean.

Okay, think you know who's who?  Check your answers after the jump.

If you need some help, watch the entire video here.


So, how'd you do?


Marry - the fella on the right would win a proposal from me.


(Even though I don't like the open shirt look, I love the way he strums his guitar.)


F*ck - With the ability to tickle the ivories like that, he could get some time from me.
(Not only is he cute, but if you watched the video, you probably agree, he plays for our team)


F*ck Runner-up Although, he wasn't in the official running, he could get my attention too!


Kill - While he can definitely sing, that gapped and missing tooth smile kills it for me. 


Such fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.