Tuesday, August 22, 2017

"This Is A Love Song..."




Can't Get You Off My Mind
Lenny Kravitz

Life is just a lonely highway 
I'm out here on the open road 
I'm old enough to see behind me 
But young enough to feel my soul 

I don't want to lose you baby 
And I don't want to be alone 
Don't want to live my days without you 
But for now I've got to be without you 

I've got a pocket full of money 
And pocket full of keys that have no bounds 
But then I think of lovin' 
And I just can't get you off of my mind 

Babe can't you see 
That this is killing me 
I don't want to push you baby 
And I don't want you to be told 

It's just that I can't breathe without you 
Feel like I'm gonna lose control 

I've got a pocket full of money, oh yes I do 
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds 
But when it comes to lovin' 
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeaaah 

Am I a fool to think that there's a little hope 
Yeah yeahee yeah 
Tell me baby, yeah 
What are the rules the reasons and the do's and don'ts 

Yeah yeahee yeah 
Tell me baby, tell me baby, yeah 
What do you feel inside? 

I've got a pocket full of money 
And a pocket full of keys that have no bounds 
Oh yeah 
But when it comes down to lovin' 

I just can't get you off of my mind, yeah 
I just can't get you off of my mind, yeah

Written by Lenny Kravitz • Copyright © BMG Rights Management US, LLC




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.