Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"The Light Of The Lover's Moon..."


Another Lover's Moon has come to haunt me...  She caught my eye as I passed by the window on the stairs and though I tried in vain not to look, still she whispered her silent reminder to the depths of my heart and soul.

And as I lay in my bed last night, I was ever aware that she was passing silently above me... and just as she does the tides, I felt her invisible force drawing the unquenchable waters of love from the deepest recesses of my soul.

"Does he gaze upon her as well?" I wondered through another bright and sleepless night of her glorious reminder. And when finally I gained the courage to rise and bid her welcome again this morning, I could hear his words in the light that seemed to be beaming only for me. Yea, though many moons have passed, still I hear...


"Lover's moon is high on the sky...143"

Stephen Christopher Harris


"I am always remembering..."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.