Wednesday, May 24, 2017

"A True Love Story..."


Our story has been like one of these movie plots where two people fall in love with each other even though they live across the world. I'm currently living on a cloud nine and I just wanted to share my story with you all.

We met each other last April, across the world from where I am now. I was visiting his country for several months during which we happened to meet each other.

Our first date consisted of us talking for 5 hours while listening to the sounds of Pacific Ocean. I fell for him instantly but we both knew this simply won't work because we live on different hemispheres.

And then the day came when I had to leave him, just 4 months into our wonderful affair.

We were heartbroken but that was the deal since day one. After 4 unsuccessful weeks of trying to forget the love of my life, we eventually reconnected and started texting each other.

One confession followed another about our time together. We knew this is something special but there was no horizon line in sight.

Or so we thought.

Now, 8 months later we are officially in a long distance relationship, committed to each other and happier than ever.

And guess what? That crazy bastard is moving across the world for me next summer just so we can be together!

The best part about this is that I never saw this relationship coming. I wasn't looking, I wasn't expecting anything. And now I feel like I won the lottery of life.

I love him so much words can't even describe it.


From Reddit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.