Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"Reflections On Married Life..."


The flowers Eddie got me...

Yesterday Edward and I celebrated our 7th Valentine's Day together, the 5th since our marriage and the 3rd with our children...


Our cards and candy gifted to each other...

I had to work, but before I left, Edward got his gifts from me... Very traditional, card and candy.  I came home and brought lunch for the two of us after a meeting at work.  Then after an appointment, I picked up the kids from school.


This is the card I got for Ed... 
I love that you can find cards for same-sex couples everywhere now!


Little Dustin (who's not so little anymore ;-) had an appointment at the orthodontist yesterday, so after I got the news that he'll get his phase two braces in 6 months we went to The Cheesecake Factory to get slices for our family's Valentine's Day dinner.


This is my hand-made card from Edward...
He's a very talented paper artist!


Although I wouldn't call our dinner at home romantic, our dinner was lovely... I made Chicken Cutlets, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans, Dinner Rolls and we all enjoyed our delicious desserts.

During dinner, Meechie, our 15 year old kept us entertained by telling us about his secret Valentine (lucky girl!) while little Dustin remains a confirmed member of the "He-Man Woman Hater's Club."

All in all, I can say, "It gets better!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.