Saturday, February 25, 2017

"A True Love Story..."


"Lane 29"

I met my boyfriend in 2009 while I was working as a part-time cashier at Walmart. One night before leaving, I offered to cover another cashier's check out lane during her fifteen minute break. I suppose the world was on my side in that moment because Calvin just happened to be one of my customers. Six years, two dogs, a house, and a million memories later, I've never been more thankful for my decision to "check out" Calvin that evening in Lane 29.


The Way We Met  Modern day fairy tales // Love stories in all variations
Send submissions to thewaywemet@yahoo.com
Spread the love www.thewaywemet.com and www.instagram.com/thewaywemet/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.