Monday, October 31, 2016

"Reflections On Married Life..."


Meechie, the pumpkin carving artist...



Dustin did well too... Thankfully one of their dads was an art major!


Here's my husband Ed, (the art major) scaring the neighborhood kids on Halloween
a few years ago, this year he's dressing up as a demon.


This fall Meechie has been pursuing his interest in sports... he was on the cross-country team and they made it to the state championships. 


I've been giving him some pointers as I was once an avid runner myself :-)

It's been a great fall so far.., Tonight, Dustin is looking forward to going "Trick or Treating" with Poppa Eddie, while Meechie and I will have some fun while they're gone with Netflix scary movies.

We're all looking forward to the holidays and we can all say, "It gets better!"


Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.