Sunday, October 16, 2016

"I Am Always Remembering..."


That next day after declaring my love to him and experiencing passions with him that I'd only ever dared to imagine... I hardly slept at all that night when I got home.

At 5 a.m. I was out on the foggy streets taking my daily run and as I made my way down the dark boulevards and avenues, I gave my thanks to God for his answering my prayer for someone to love.

When I got home, a text from him awaited me and my heart raced as I read it.  Stephen asked me to call him and I did.  He asked me to spend the day with him.  As I dressed, my head was dizzy with thoughts of love's fulfillment... And as I made my way back to the Fisher mansion to see him whom I was so in love with, I asked God to let it be true that my long wait had finally ended.

When I arrived, Stephen wasn't dressed and as he invited me in he told me that we had the house to ourselves for the day.  As he took my hand, I fearlessly undressed and joined him in his bed and we basked in the warmth of our naked bodies pressed together and this was love...

We stayed that way in each others arms from sunrise to midday and as the hours passed us by without notice or care, we whispered our dreams to each other and we knew our love was real.

I am always remembering... it was October 16th 2006.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.