Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"The Song I'd Sing Today..."


If I could sing, this is the song I'd sing today...



Misty Blue
David McAlmont and The Jools Holland Orchestra

Oh, it's been such a long, long time
Look like I get you off of my mind
But I can't

Just the thought of you
Turns my whole world
Misty blue

Oh honey, just the mention of your name
Turns the flicker to a flame
Listen to me good, baby

I think of the things we used to do
And my whole world turns
Misty blue

Oh baby, I should forget you
Heaven knows I've tried
Baby, when I say that I'm glad were through
Deep in my heart I know I've lied, I've lied, I've lied

Oh honey, it's been such a long, long time
Looks like I get you off of my mind
But I can't

Just the thought of you
My love, my whole world turns
Misty blue

Oh, oh I can't, oh I can't, oh I can't forget you
My whole world turns misty blue
Oh, oh, my love, my whole world turns misty blue

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
I can't forget you
My whole world turns misty blue

Written by Bob Montgomery • Copyright © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Reservoir One Music


For Stephen Christopher Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.