Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"The Truth Is That Dreams Do Come True..."


YouTube and internet sensations Sam Tsui and Casey Breves got married in April and have now shared their happy day in a music video featuring their new single appropriately titled, "The Promise."


From YouTube: It has been so awesome to share more of myself this year with all of you, and this video is perhaps one of the most special and personal I've shared with you yet - as many of you know, I got married in April to the amazing Casey Breves, and wanted to share a little bit of that day with you because I really do consider you, the #Samily, to be a kind of family that means so much to me - please enjoy this virtual invitation to our wedding, and the single we wrote to accompany it - it's an anthem about the power and timelessness of love. Sending our love out to the whole Samily! 


H/T: Towleroad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.