Monday, February 29, 2016

"A True Love Story..."


I was in Boston, standing on a freezing street corner, and he was unsuccessfully trying to hail a cab. We ended up sharing one and talking all night long, discovering that his old boss was one of my high school teachers. Fast forward a few months later and he ends up on my doorstep in the pouring rain, just like you see in the movies. Like an idiot, I let him leave. The next morning, I called him and apologized for making a huge mistake and asked if we could take things slow. That only lasted a few weeks before we both agreed to be all in.


The Way We Met  Modern day fairy tales // Love stories in all variations // Send submissions to thewaywemet@yahoo.com // Spread the love www.thewaywemet.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.