Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"The Lover's Moon..."


Thoughts On The Lover's Moon

Once upon a time, I lived in fear of the Lover's Moon.  At first, it was my reminder each month that I had made a terrible choice - to live alone in a silent lie to myself and in betrayal of my own heart.

Later, when I had accepted the truth of my heart, it became the sentinel of love's promise - the great redeemer of lost souls.

But alas, that highest of highs, the dream of love's promise did not last and so the moon it would return as a patent and painful reminder of a dream lost and forsaken.

And yet, in its magical transformations its meaning had not ended there...  Now, this night, the moon reminds me of all  things... the happy, the sad, the lonely and the glad. It shines for my husband and I, and also for the other men including myself, those both brave and afraid who still possess a part and place in my heart...

"Lover's moon is high on the sky...143"


Thoughts to ponder in the light of a Lover's Moon:




"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.