Friday, June 26, 2015

"The Truth About Today..."

My husband and I exchanging rings at our wedding 
April 8, 2011 - Windsor, Ontario, Canada

I'm just in from work, but not done with work for the day, but I had to post something about this momentous day...

No longer fearful, but free to live and love and enjoy the blessings of love, marriage and family!

I feel like a great burden was lifted from our shoulders today... I finally feel like a full citizen of the country I love!

I can't remember a day since my marriage to Edward and the arrival of our children that I've been so happy... Our children are overjoyed as well.  Now we can finally move forward with their joint adoption and make our family whole.



"Fear Eats the Soul"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.