Thursday, April 23, 2015

"True Love Stories..."


"We'll do it all. Everything. On our own.
We don't need anything or anyone

If I lay here, If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know how to say
How I feel. Those three words
are said too much. 
They're not enough"

"The moment that we met, he made me smile.  He has so much compassion in his eyes.  I have no idea, how long he'll be here... A season or a lifetime, forever or a year.  But for the first time in my life I'm not worried about the future, because we have such a wonderful time when we're together.  However things turn out, it's all right... Cause he's already changed my life."


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.