Thursday, March 5, 2015

"True Love Stories..."


I have been with my partner, Randy Brown, for almost thirteen years. 

The day I saw him I knew he was the one. His personality, his kindheartedness and his pure love of people make him my soulmate. 

Randy and I have always loved driving down from Fort Lauderdale to Miami for dinner and just enjoying the culture. Unfortunately, Randy has MS and it has gotten worse lately, so our visits have been decreasing.

It would be just the greatest way to have our family and friends join us on the most special day of our lives. We love each other so much and I can't find a better way to say that; than to say it with our friends and family present for our wedding.


* True Love Stories: These are real stories of men in love, told in their own voice. These are our stories, these are true love stories.



"Fear Eats the Soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments may be moderated and will appear within 12 hours if approved.